Guess who’s back for #MWC17?
Comptel’s mission for a better #Nexterday is about to hit Barcelona for #MWC17! We’re giving you 4 very compelling reasons to join us at Mobile World Congress 2017 in Hall 5 at the stand 5G40.
Reason 1: Fireside Briefing with Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net and Salesforce
The Comptel booth will keep the guests entertained with a fireside briefing focusing on the FlowOne VTM solution for Pan-Net, a revolutionary pan-European cloud-based production factory. The panel will be co-hosted by Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. and Telekom Romania.
In addition to the FlowOne VTM panel discussion, Salesforce and Comptel will be sharing details of the Best Next Engagement solution featuring Comptel’s Fastermind and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Comptel will also launch their third Nexterday book published during MWC17 and give highlights of Comptel’s “Power of Personal” primary research. The hard copy of Nexterday Vol III will be first available at #MWC17 – so ensure you drop by at our stand or at the #Nexterday party to get your copy.
The fireside briefing is open for all #MWC17 participants who are interested in hearing about the deployment of FlowOne VTM in the Pan-Net production factory and want to get their hands on the new Comptel book with some wine and tapas.
AGENDA FOR THE FIRESIDE BRIEFING 28 FEB 2017 AT 18:00
18:00 Welcoming words by Comptel CEO Juhani Hintikka
18:05 Fireside briefing about the FlowOne VTM solution for the Pan-Net
(**LIVE STREAMING TO SOCIAL MEDIA AND RECORDING**)
• Sven Hischke, Managing Director, Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o.
• Iulian Stoica Petrescu, Pan-Net Enterprise Architect, Telekom Romania (option)
• Juhani Hintikka, CEO, Comptel (option)
• Antti Koskela, EVP Service Orchestration, Comptel
• Martin Beyer, Sales Director, Comptel
Moderator Comptel CMO Ari Vänttinen
18:35 Operation Nexterday VOL 3 book publishing and “Power of Personal” research highlights by Ari Vänttinen
18:40 Introduction of “Best Next Engagement” joint solution by Salesforce and Comptel
• Mustafa Oyumi, Director Product Management Communications, Salesforce
• Niilo Fredrikson, EVP Intelligent Data, Comptel
Reason 2: Demos for #Nexterday
Comptel is proud to showcase four solutions designed for the needs of digital and communications service providers wanting to offer better customer and service experience:
- IoTed™ solution: Are u well? Understanding “Is your family well” with predominantly mobile device originated data, high power data processing and advanced analytics.
- Digital Customer Journey - Get contextual recommendations, buy, monitor, manage and personalize digital services at your fingertips.
- Digital Service Lifecycle Management - Brings a practical model for NFV end-to-end service orchestration in the digital services landscape – with a new role-aligned UX.
- FWD. An easy and contextual solution for operators to sell and market time based mobile data directly from the smartphone. Book a demo with the team or visit our stand to learn about a solution that will boost your data ARPU by helping your customers spend more on data.
Reason 3: #Nexterday Party at Esferic
Bored with the usual cocktail and canapes? We sure are.
Join our invigorating #Nexterday party that will hit #MWC17 on Wednesday 1 March at 7 pm offering entertainment like you’ve never experienced before:
- Live jukebox band from London
- Open bar + finger food
- Free bus ride from FIRA South to Esferic and back to the city center
- Open air networking area
Get a free ticket and the coordinates to the coolest party in town from the Comptel booth 5G40. Stay tuned for more information by following us in LinkedIn as we have only 300 tickets available!
Reason 4: Smash Service Transformation and Customer Experience Myths
Mobile World Congress should not be just about the hard work - so we’re bringing in the fun! This year our booth will comprise a Telco MythSmasher game that allows you to bust the most common myths in the digital and communications service industry. More specifically, using your mobile device, you can become a mythsmasher and destroy the most annoying service transformation or customer experience myths. If you make it to our top 3 list, you’ll be entitled to a cool prize suitable for your mobile device.
Want to Book a Meeting or Demo with Us?
To book a meeting or a demo with us at #MWC17, contact your Comptel account manager or send us email at MWC17@comptel.com
and we'll ensure you'll get to meet the correct people at a time suitable for you. You can, of course, drop by at our stand 5G40 during #MWC17 for an ad-hoc meeting or a demo.